This equipment is an EV battery top cover sealing and welding machine, which mainly realizes automatic production processes such as battery loading, top cover scanning, cell pressing, step detection, pre-spot welding, sealing and welding, flanging and rolling, and post welding detection, with a production efficiency of 20 pcs/min. The pre-spot welding adopts four channel design, which integrates laser galvanometer welding technology, fluid analysis and dust removal technology, high-speed direct drive motion control technology, welding detection technology, real-time laser power control technology, etc. to achieve high-quality welding effect.
● Automatic code identification of incoming materials, effectively trace and manage battery information;
● Press the top cover of the jelly-roll electrode to ensure that the top cover is fully pressed in place;
● Equipped with a pressure measurement device, the real-time feedback of the pressure can be adjusted to ensure that the height difference between the cover and the shell is ＜ 0.1mm;
● Profilometry step height detection, NG products will not be welded, automatically discharged, reducing material waste;
● High jig processing precision, center deviation of welding spot is ＜ 0.1mm;
● Four channel design, non-interference between shell entry and pre- spot welding, high production efficiency;
● Simulation based hydrodynamic dust removal design, highly effective suppression of dust residue.
Overall View of Pre-welded Top Cover
Enlarged View of the Tack Welds
Morphology of the Tack Weld
|Accuracy of Distance Sensor
|Shell-Cover Height Difference
|Length of Tack Welds
|Number of Tack Weld